A Mind-Body Approach to Healing
If you have received a cancer diagnosis, you know that the hundreds of questions and concerns you have about what’s to come can be as stressful as the cancer treatment itself. But research shows that if you mentally prepare yourself to handle cancer treatment by getting stress and anxiety under control, you can improve your quality of life and become an active participant in your own recovery.
Created by leading psychologists specializing in oncology, the Mindfulness-Based Cancer Recovery program is based on mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR), a therapeutic combination of mindfulness meditation and gentle yoga now offered to cancer survivors and their loved ones in hundreds of medical centers, hospitals, and clinics worldwide. Let this book be your guide as you let go of fear and focus on getting well.
- With this eight-week program, you’ll learn to:
- Use proven MBSR skills during your treatment and recovery
- Boost your immune function through meditation and healing yoga
- Calm feelings of fear, uncertainty, and lack of control
- Mindfully manage difficult symptoms and side effects
- Discover your own capacity for healing and thriving after adversity
خرید کتاب نسخه PDF ارجینال