تحویل فوری نسخه الکترونیکی PDF
توضیحات: متن PDF قابل کپی و جستجو است.
نسخههای موجود در فایل زیپ:
دانلود کتاب Successful Classroom Management and Discipline: Teaching Self-Control and Responsibility Third Edition
Focusing on how educators can facilitate the development of self-control and responsibility in students, Successful Classroom Management and Discipline offers comprehensive yet concise coverage of the preventative aspects of classroom management, as well as a wide range of effective intervention strategies. In this Third Edition, authors Tom Savage and Martha K. Savage offer new and updated coverage of teacher stress, legal dimensions of management and discipline, teacher/family collaboration, and bullying.
- Features a two-part structure to pinpoint the key dimensions of classroom management: how to prevent classroom issues and how to respond to problems that arise
- Identifies a measurable goal for K–12 teachers: helping students to develop self-control and responsibility
- Addresses “teacher burnout” through practical application of stress management
- Describes bullying behaviors and teacher response, including a section on working with parents, a vital skill for avoiding and resolving serious problems
- Presents realistic case studies and “What Would You Do?” scenarios to demonstrate chapter concepts