Why a book about introverts, strengths and job search:
- In today’s competitive job market, the introverted job seekers find quite challenging to grab the employers’ attention.
- The bestseller “Quiet”, by Susan Cain, presents research studies revealing the WHY behind introverts’ challenge: the inborn differences between introverts and extroverts.
- This comprehensive book about introverts and job search shows HOW the quiet individuals can use their strengths to land the desired job and build a rewarding career.
What you’ll find in this book:
- A more holistic approach to job search, shedding light on some useful areas that are usually overlooked
- How introverts’ strengths can be applied to the job search process, to make it more effective
- Self-reflection exercises helping the readers to better understand themselves and create a specific strategy mix catered to their needs, preferences, and goals
- Real stories of successful introverted job seekers, techniques about resume writing, interview tips for introverts, and 21 effective strategies (including Linkedin) to tap into the hidden job market
- How to use the new position as a platform to prepare the next career step.
Who this book is for:
- Introverts willing to find a job and build a rewarding career based on their strengths
- Students preparing to enter the job market
- Recruiters, Career Coaches, Employment Counsellors serving introverted job seekers
- Extroverts willing to expand their job search tool box, and to better understand introverts
- Universities, Colleges, Libraries interested in adding a comprehensive job hunting and career resource to their collection
- HR Professionals and Hiring Managers, to tap into introverts’ power to achieve better results
- Parents of introverted students, to better understand and support them
- Anyone interested in learning effective strategies to access the hidden job market.
فرمت کیندل به همراه pdf