تحویل فوری نسخه الکترونیکی PDF
توضیحات: متن PDF قابل کپی و جستجو است.
نسخههای موجود در فایل زیپ:
دانلود کتاب The Student’s Guide to Studying Psychology 4th Edition
Studying a degree course in psychology, even if you’ve taken the subject before university, requires a whole range of new skills and knowledge. And the 4th edition of this best-selling guide is an invaluable companion. It can not only help you to get a good final degree, but will also support you in making informed choices towards either a career or further study.
Updated to include the latest developments in the field, the new edition provides practical and helpful guidance on everything a psychology student encounters throughout their degree, including:
- Writing essays and research reports, including how to get your referencing right.
- Guidelines for researching ethically using humans or animals
- An overview of research methods and statistics, including qualitative methods
- Tips on how to approach and pass your exams
- Advice on becoming a graduate, including preparing your CV and making the most of your degree
Featuring advice to help you every step of the way, the book also includes a library of weblinks to provide further resources to support your studies. This is an essential book for any psychology student wishing to make the most of their degree course.
- Publisher : Routledge; 4th edition (July 3, 2015)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 240 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1848720793
- ISBN-13 : 978-1848720794
- Item Weight : 10.4 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.43 x 0.55 x 8.5 inches