تحویل فوری نسخه الکترونیکی PDF
توضیحات: متن PDF قابل کپی و جستجو است.
نسخههای موجود در فایل زیپ:
دانلود کتاب Childhood Emotional Neglect: The Official Guide on How Not to Be an Emotionally Immature Parent. Understand the Impact of Emotional Neglect on Child Development, and Learn How to Deal With It
Do you ever worry that your child feels neglected?
Maybe you and your partner both work jobs that require you to spend a lot of hours out of the house, and you fear that leaving your children with babysitters is leading to them feeling neglected?
Perhaps you have already started to see signs of your child’s behaviour changing and you have begun to wonder whether it is a reaction to feeling neglected?
Or maybe you haven’t seen any signs yet, but you know it is becoming more common for children to feel neglected and you want to make sure your child does not feel that way?
Rest assured, Childhood Emotional Neglect is the book that you have been searching for! You will have everything you need to understand the causes, effects, and impact of childhood neglect, as well as how you can deal with this problem quickly and effectively before there are any lasting impacts.
Childhood neglect can happen under the radar so easily, but it can have a major impact in that person’s life. From reading this book, you will have a better understanding of the key stages of development that you need to tackle as a parent and how to spot when your child is feeling neglected.
If you don’t educate yourself properly on this important topic, you risk missing out on key signs that your child is feeling neglected, and by the time you realize it, it may be too late!
Inside Childhood Emotional Neglect, discover:
- How to bond with your baby, even while it is in the womb
- The 7 key development stages in child’s early years
- How to show your child unconditional love
- The dire consequences of childhood emotional neglect
- Ways to set healthy boundaries with your child
- 5 powerful ways to strengthen your parent-child relationship
- How to confront any potential feelings you have about childhood neglect
- 4 tips to help your child identify and express their feelings
- How to create a safe space for your child
- Steps to discipline your child without hurting them
- Why it is important to let go of your feelings
And much, much more!
- ASIN : B094NZMYXY
- Publisher : Independently published (11 May 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 152 pages
- ISBN-13 : 979-8502558914
- Dimensions : 12.7 x 0.89 x 20.32 cm